Your health & Safety is Our Priority
At The Well your safety is always our top priority and we can assure you that we are taking all the necessary measures to ensure we are operating in as safe a way as possible, both for you, our patients and our staff.
All of the clinic team have taken the COVID-certification and full health and safety risk assessment of all treatments and clinic areas have been carried out by the team. We have made some changes to deal effectively and safely with patients, and some things will look different to you and your journey throughout the clinic. These are:
- Everyone will receive a screening questionnaire containing questions asking you to cancel:
- if you don’t feel well
- If any of your family members have symptoms
- If anyone you have been in contact with has been diagnosed with Covid-19.
- If you are anxious and don’t feel safe to come.
- if you have ANY symptoms at all, that are not normal for you, give us a call and we will advise. Don’t just come along and ask us when you get here, that they must email their response back to us. The will be kept confidentially within our CRM system and accessed only by reception staff to verify appointments can go ahead.
- Please wear a face covering to your appointment if possible.
- Our apologies, toilet facilities will not be available to clients whilst these measures are required, as the additional cleaning protocol required would not be practical for staff.
- If possible please do not wear any make-up to your appointment, it takes time to remove it and requires avoidable close contact.
- Please arrive on time. We are managing appointments very tightly to ensure only a minimal number of patients in the clinic at a time, and all appointments are now spaced out to allow for disinfection of the premises between patients.
- Please come alone, we will have limited facilities either for early arrivals and none for friends and family members.
- You will be met with a warm smile, but sadly, usual friendly greetings such as hand-shakes or hugs will be avoided.
- Please bring as little with you as possible, just essential items, leave unnecessary bags, coats etc at home or in your car.
- If you think you will need a drink, please bring your own bottle of water. We think this will be safer for you and our staff. We are able to offer only very limited refreshments at the moment.
- On arrival please immediately use the hand sanitiser from the automated dispenser in the entrance before ascending the stairs. Please avoid touching any surfaces. Doors will be opened and closed for you within the clinic. Please use the sanitiser before you leave the clinic.
- Your practitioner will have prepared the room, including disinfecting any surfaces before your arrival. They will be wearing a face mask, visor, and apron and will wash hands and put on gloves before making any contact with you. PPE is changed between patients.
- If we need a signature from you, we will sanitise the iPads before and after use, as well as the credit card machine.
We are taking every available measure to manage risk to both our staff and patients. However, read the consent form very carefully, and be sure you are satisfied you understand and accept the risks and terms described. It is possible a further lock-down will be imposed and should that happen whilst we will, of course, look after you, we will be unable to see you and any assessment, management and support can only be provided by telephone or video call, remotely. Corrective procedures will be delayed until the lockdown is released. If this risk is unacceptable you should not proceed with any treatment. No refunds or financial compensation can be offered for circumstances beyond our control. By booking a treatment you are accepting these risks and terms.
If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to call and ask us, on the usual number 020 7221 2248, or email on [email protected]
Following your appointment, you will be contacted again to follow up as advised by your practitioner and as agreed with you.